I made a lot of research and i found out that lot of people are searching for the keyword ” blogger theme detector ” . I once faced the challenge of trying to findout the theme a blogspot site is using.
You also did right? . i mean surfing the internet and then coming across a beautiful theme and then you just wonder- “What theme or template is this blog using? “.
I have made an easy way to detect what theme a blogger site is using in this post.
Unlike WordPress, which has a website built specifically for the purpose of finding what theme a site is using; There are actually two ways of finding what theme a blogger site is using.
Blogger theme detector method 1 : source code method
In this method you open a page on the site( preferably the homepage of the blogger site ) and get the theme details.
How to detect the theme of a blogger site by viewing the source code
To do this, follow the steps below:
- Visit the site you want to check its theme (preferably the homepage like i said earlier)
- View the source code of the page : To do this, right clck on any place on the page and select “view source” alternatively, you can press ‘Ctrl+U’ on your keyboard. If you are using a mobile device, a method i know that works is on the chrome browser. To do this, place the cursor just before the starting of the url on your browser and type – “view-source:” so the URL should look like this :
3. In the source code of the blogger site, find “Blogger Template” or “Blogger Template Style ” you can do this by using the Ctrl+f key board shortcut
4. you should find the blogger template name in comments as shown below.
Following the above steps, you have successfully detected the theme a blogspot site is using the view source method.
Alternative Way To Detect The Theme a Blogspot Site Is Using
An alternative yet equally efficient method is to actually ask the owner of the blog.
How To Detect The Theme Of A Blogspot Website By Asking
Using The Contact Us page to enquire :
You can make use of the contact us page of the website . The contact us page is where the owner shares his or her contact details. Its very important to be polite when doing this.
Another method is to leave a comment on the blog asking what theme they are using.
Its very helpful to leave a comment related to the post first when doing this.
Conclusion: You can easily check the theme a wordpress site is using by simply going to wpthemedetector.com .
- Also Read : How To Start A blog for free in 5 munites and earn money
- How To Add A related posts widget to your blogger blog
- How To add a facebook page to a blogger blog
- How to get free followers on your blogger blog using link collider
- How To add a a stylish comments box to your blogger blog
- How To sign up as an affiliate on impact radius